Ok so I have been tagged to talk about things you don’t know about me yet!!! Thanks to Slummy Single Mummy for including me in this meme. I actually don’t have a clue what I am going to tell you but I’ll give it a go! I have only been blogging for a relatively short time, so in theory I should have loads I haven’t spilt the beans about yet – but then I got to thinking, some things are unsaid because to be honest I don’t want to shout about it!!! Most of my unsaid facts actually revolve around the fact that I haven’t done something rather than things I have done! So without further ado, here are 7 things you probably didn’t already know about me:
1. I have never been in trouble with the law, including for any traffic offences. (See I told you this is going to be boring lol!)
2. I have been suffering severe writers block lately, if you hadn’t noticed there has been a distinct lack of posts from me lately and I can’t put my finger on why!
3. I’ve not been asked out on a date, ever! My ex husband didn’t do the whole dating thing as we were mates first, we were married by the time we started going out properly! Since separating 2 years ago, I haven’t been asked out either and it’s getting beyond embarrassing now!
4. I am in denial about my weight and the amount I eat. I eat when no one knows I am eating and as such lie to myself and others about what goes in my mouth! I can be disciplined as I lost 2 1/2 stone on weight watchers when B was a year old and I gave up chocolate for lent – but at the moment I seem scared to try – food is definitely my comfort!
5. I am really unorganised at home, with paperwork all over the place, but at work I am the most organised ever! I wish I could be like that at home!
6. I bumped into the actress who plays Connie Beecham in Holby City a few weeks ago in my local Tesco, she lives 10 minutes down the road but it was still quite a shock and I was majorly star struck – she probably thought I was a bit weird!
7. I am scared of pretty much everything, although try not to show it, here are just a few things: heights, small spaces, rooms full of people, not knowing anyone, not knowing where I am going, heights, flying, dying, other people’s driving (whether I have been in the car with them before or not), strong wind, mice, rats, spiders, noises when I am in bed, being alone………it’s not just that I don’t like these things, I have a fear of them. The height thing I would say is a phobia, but the others aren’t as bad as that, but worse than nerves. I get sweaty palms, the shakes, my voice wobbles, I feel queasy etc. I’m just a wimp at heart!!!!
So that’s my 7! I actually found that really hard because my posts are full of stuff about me and I tend not to hold back! To me these 7 things are pretty boring, but hopefully it’s given you all a bit more of an insight as to who I am!
So now it is up to me to pass this on to seven of my mummy blogging chums. Ladies if you accept the challenge, you should:
So my 7 tags are:
- Current Affairs
- Family Life
- Guest Blog Post
- Me, myself and I
- Mummy Tummy Begone
- My 101 Things
- Product Reviews
- Race for Life
- School and Childcare
- Secret Post Club
- Song Saturday
- The Gallery
- Working Mum